Salary Range- $1,979,882 - $2,474,852 per annum and any allowance(s) attached to the post.
- Maintaining administrative records by typing, filing, copying, receiving, recording and dispatching of all correspondents.
- Record and produce minutes at departmental and other meetings.
- Dispatching invoices to customers/clients
- Maintain a diary of periodic payments (including statutory payments) and ensuring that timely reminders are given.
Duties and Responsibilities (Includes but not limited to)
- Filing, receiving and dispatching of correspondences to and from the accounts Dept.
- Receiving of all monies received by the company either via Direct Deposit to the Company's Bank Accounts or over the counter
- Entering of supplier's invoices to the Sage 50 Accounting Software
- BSc. in Administration Management or it's equivalent
- At least two (2) years experience in an accounting environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)